Friday 30 November 2012

11 Success Quotes

These success quotes have all challenged my thinking, opened up a new perspective or inspired and motivated me to keep going at one time or another. I hope they can do the same for you!

1.The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. - Viktor Frankl

2.Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.  - Arnold Bennet

3.Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

4.Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and proportion is more readily seen. - Leonardo da Vinci

5.You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really interesting problems. - Mark Victor Hansen 

6.What we see depends mainly on what we look for. - Sir John Lubbock 

7. Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson

8. Dear God of second chances and new beginnings, here I am again… - Nancy Spielberg

9. If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be. -James Russell Miller

10.There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. -Richard Bach 
 
11. I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. -Edward Everett Hale




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger